All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionComplementing Practical Nuclear Medicine in Springer's publication list, this book details the background knowledge required of nuclear medicine professionals in selecting and installing a SPECT/CT scanner, including room layout and regulatory frameworks.
- Author BiographyDavid Wyn Jones, MSc DCR(R) DRI MSRP CRadP is a Superindendent Radiographer at Wrexham Maelor Hospital, North Wales, UK, and a Visiting Lecturer, Examiner and Supervisor at the University of Wales, Bangor, UK. He is a member of the ARSAC (Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee) for the Department of Health (Governmental Health Department) in the UK. Euclid Seeram, RTR BSc MSc FCAMRT is a full time faculty member of the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) and teaches in the Medical Radiography Diploma Program as well as in the Bachelor of Technology Degree Program in Medical Imaging. He worked as a radiologic technologist (radiographer) in both routine and special procedures radiography, and subsequently completed his Bachelor of Science (BSc) from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario Professor Peter Hogg has a Chair in Radiography at the University of Salford and he is University lead for Diagnostic Imaging Research. He sits on several journal boards and is a member of several national / international scientific committees. He has first or co-authored many conference and journal papers Euclid has published over 35 papers in professional radiologic technology journals and has had 16 textbooks published to date. Currently he is a member of the editorial board for the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, and a member of the Editorial Board for Radiography, an International Journal of Diagnostic Imaging and Radiation Therapy. Euclid also serves on the editorial board for the Biomedical Imaging and Intervention Journal based in Malaysia. Additionally he is the Editor-in-Chief for the Radiography Section of e-Health Professionals, and new online journal, and also serves as a peer reviewer for the Journal of Allied Health.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 85 colour illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight657 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Wyn Jones,Euclid Seeram,Peter Hogg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.