CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionScientific computing is about developing mathematical models, numerical methods and computer implementations to study and solve real problems in science, engineering, business and even social sciences. This essential guide provides the reader with sufficient foundations in these areas to venture into more advanced texts.
- Author BiographyProfessor, Dean, Faculty of Science and Technology. Chair, Department of Applied Chemistry and Biochemistry, Government College University, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Dr. Victor Zalizniak was awarded his Masters in Physics at Krasnoyarsk State University, Russia before becoming a Research Fellow at the Centre for Scientific Computing at the Russian Academy of Sciences (Siberian Branch). He then moved to the Department of Aerospace Engineering at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology where he obtained his PhD. In 2001 he returned to the Department of Computer Science at his alma mater, Krasnoyarsk State University, where he continues to lecture, research and write in his particular fields of computational physics and mathematical physics. He is the author of several books on scientific computing including Essentials of Computational Physics Parts 1 and 2.
- Author(s)Ali Muhammad,Victor Zalizniak
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.