Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern introduction to seismic data processing in exploration and global geophysics, demonstrating practical applications through real data and examples.
- Author BiographyHua-Wei Zhou is Professor and Robert Sheriff Endowed Chair of Applied Seismology at the University of Houston. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Texas Tech University and has held the position of 'Lv-Ka' Scholar at the Ocean University of China in Qingdao since 2010. He is one of the few experts in seismic imaging to have done extensive research in both exploration geophysics and solid Earth geophysics, having worked for Exxon Production Research Company as well as having 25 years' academic teaching experience. The materials for this book have been taught by him in graduate classes as well as in industry short courses, given in the USA, South Africa and China.
- Author(s)Hua-Wei Zhou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note350 b/w illus. 31 colour illus. 11 tables 11 exercises
- Weight1250 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.