CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Practical Shepherding Complete Set provides pastors and ministry leaders everything they need to know about practically and effectively leading their flock.
- Author BiographyPaul Tautges serves as senior pastor of Cornerstone Community Church in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. Previously, he served as pastor of Immanuel Bible Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin for 22 years. Paul has authored eight books and is a teaching fellow for the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC). He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of ten children. Paul blogs regularly at Counseling One Another. Bryce Butler is the Founder & Managing Director of Access Ventures, an impact investment group that deploys holistic investments to see communities flourish. Previously, Bryce was the Executive Pastor of Sojourn Community Church in Louisville, Kentucky, and served in the United States Army. He has an M.A. in Theology from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and a B.S. in Economics from Iowa State University. Bryce is married to Bethany, and they have 3 children. Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a non-profit organization committed to equipping pastors all over the world in the practical matters of pastoral ministry.
- Author(s)Bryce Butler,Jason Adkins,Paul Tautges,Phil A. Newton,Ryan Fullerton
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitlePractical Shepherding Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight684 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Series Edited byBrian Croft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.