Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the basic theory of digital signal processing, with emphasis on real-world applications.
- Author BiographyMark Owen received his PhD in Speech Recognition from Cambridge University in 1992, after which he has worked in industry on digital signal processing applications in video, audio and radar. He is currently a freelance consultant in this, and related, fields.
- Author(s)Mark Owen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note132 exercises
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.