All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives insight into Alcoholism and Drug Addiction genetic and/or acquired etiologies through researched studies that draw the conclusion that Addiction is a disease/ medical condition. This book features the treatment from detox followed by psychotherapy with evidence based practices and supported by Aftercare programs to maintain sobriety.
- Author(s)Samuel Obembe
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.