CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated version of Practical Sonochemistry for advanced students and teachers in chemistry and chemical engineering conveys the increasing growth in applications and equipment to power ultrasound. New equipment now on the market offers a wider range of frequencies with more reproducible experimentation and a variety of scale-up systems.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Mason, University of Coventry, UK. Dietmar Peters, University of Rostock, Germany.
- Author(s)Dietmar Peters,T. J. Mason
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHorwood Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.