All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of hands-on lessons for teaching the research process to help the reader teach information skills effectively, while implementing national information literacy standards. There are field-tested activities, anecdotes, reproducible charts and templates, and research ideas.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH B. STANLEY is Library Media Teacher, Riverside Unified School District, Riverside, California, and she frequently speaks on the research process.
- Author(s)Deborah B. Stanley
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInformation Literacy S.
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.