Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the craft of the stonemason. This book covers the basic methods of working stone, the making of specialized tools, and, includes a full analysis of the procedures for setting-out for repairs. It also looks at the causes of decay in stone and outline methods for repair of both stone and mortar.
- Author BiographyPeter Hill was formerly Clerk of the Works at Lincoln Cathedral and is now a stone consultant. John David has been setter-out for thirteen years at York Minster.
- Author(s)John David,Peter Hill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDonhead Publishing
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.