All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the real issues facing programmers and administrators who work with VOIP. It describes how a phone system such as VOCAL is actually built, and how too acquire the source code, install it on to a system, connect phones, and make calls.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Kelly, is an experienced technical writer who joined Cisco as part of the Vovida Networks acquisition in 2000. Prior to moving to California, David owned and operated a successful technical writing firm in Vancouver, Canada. David holds a BA from the University of British Columbia. Cullen Jennings is Senior Manager of Voice Signaling Software at Cisco Systems. Previously, he was vice president of engineering for Vovida Networks. His background includes management, consulting, and development both for technology-based companies and for educational institutions. Cullen is a member of the IEEE and ACM and has published numerous technical articles. Luan Dang is Director of Software Development at Cisco Systems. Previously, Luan was Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of Vovida Networks. Luan is currently a member of the Technical Advisory Council for the International Softswitch Consortium and has previously filed telephony patents for voice-over-IP (1999) and caller IP (1998). Luan has also been granted a patent for the display screen management apparatus in 2000.
- Author(s)Cullen Jennings,David Kelly,Luan Dang
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight838 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.