All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains advice on everything from equipment and methods to butchery and processing.
- Author BiographyGraham Downing has been a keen shot since the age of 13. He is a regular contributor to the Shooting Times, The Field, and the Daily Telegraph. He is a shooting consultant and a council member of the British Association for Shooting and Conservation.
- Author(s)Graham Downing
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.