Practical Woodworking: a Step-by-step Guide to Working with Wood, with Over 60 Techniques and a Full Guide to Tools, Shown in Over 600 Easy-to-follow Photographs and Diagrams by Stephen Corbett (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how simple or complex your woodworking goals, the same basic skills are needed: selecting and cutting wood, shaping, assembling and sanding the components, and using the right tools for the job. This book provides a grounding in each of these areas, showing how to improve skill levels as you become more experienced.
- Author BiographyStephen Corbett has had a successful career in professional woodworking design and construction for more than 20 years. A skilled craftsman, he not only makes beautiful furniture and wooden artefacts, but also plans home improvements, storage solutions and major design installations. Stephen contributes regularly to various woodworking magazines as technical consultant.
- Author(s)Stephen Corbett
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 600 photographs
- Weight553 g
- Width220 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £6.66Trending at £7.10
- £9.98Trending at £11.90
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.