Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe book clearly locates where the challenges are not only in the present within mental health and learning disability nursing, but in terms of leadership and professional nurse imperatives for the future in support of, and working in partnership with service users and other stakeholders.
- Author BiographyMark Jukes has been in Learning Disabilities as a practicing nurse, educator and academic for thirty years. In that time he has also qualified in mental health nursing and has worked specifically within acute mental health services as well as developing community learning disability services across the south west of England. He has been a Senior Nurse and Nurse Advisor to a Health Trust in the South West of England and acted as a consultant to other services with regard to both service provision and nursing practice. For the past twenty years he has been involved in nurse education at pre and post registration level, and advised nurses in the West Midlands on practice development, as well as contributing to specialist and advanced practice nursing programmes within Birmingham City University.
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Weight334 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMark Jukes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.