All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the exercises and critical vocabulary that you need to advance your English skills. This book includes lengthy, complex passages to help you develop essential English reading and critical thinking skills. It covers topics such as DNA evidence, sustainable urban communities, the human genome project, and more.
- Author BiographyDiane Engelhardt has been an ESL instructor for more than 20 years. She has taught conversational and business English to a wide variety of students in Canada and Germany. She also has prepared students for TOEFL, Cambridge First Certificate, and London Chamber of Commerce. She currently teaches at Royal Roads University International Student Centre in Victoria, Canada.
- Author(s)Diane Engelhardt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.