All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced beginning to intermediate-level learners, this title helps you to grasp Arabic pronoun and preposition usage; review and compare different types of pronouns and prepositions; and build your language skills with hundreds of exercises. It provides the tools you need to learn Arabic pronouns and prepositions.
- Author BiographyOtared Haidar, PhD, Mst, PGDip, DPhil, (Oxon), specializes in Arabic and comparative literature and has taught Arabic language and literature at many institutions. She is a full faculty member in the Islamic World and the Middle East at the Faculty of the Oriental Studies, University of Oxford, where she teaches Arabic and Arabic Media.
- Author(s)Otared Haidar
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Language(s)Arabic & English
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight476 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.