Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced beginning to intermediate ESL learners, this title shows them when and why to use certain verb tenses and gives them plenty of examples to increase their confidence in choosing the right word.
- Author BiographyLoretta Gray, a professor of English at Central Washington University, has had experience in teaching ESOL in Mexico, Spain, and the United States. She has also taught Spanish at Clemson University and applied linguistics at the School for International Training. Dr. Gray has been teaching applied linguistics courses at Central Washington University since 1992. She is also the author of Practice Makes Perfect: Idiomatic English.
- Author(s)Loretta S. Gray
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish Dictionary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight508 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.