All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling Practice Makes Perfect series, this workbook-style reader helps beginning French students build their reading comprehension and vocabulary skills.
- Author BiographyAnnie Heminway teaches grammar, creative writing, translation, African cinema, and classic and Francophone literature at the SCPS of New York University. She was awarded the Chevalier de L'Ordre des Palmes Academiques by the French government in recognition of her work in promoting the study of French. She is the author of more than ten books on the French language including Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar and French Demystified. She is a native of France.
- Author(s)Annie Heminway
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight675 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £23.68Trending at £25.18
- £41.26Trending at £44.14
- £28.76Trending at £31.49
- £13.70Trending at £16.99
- £23.27Trending at £28.98
- £29.73Trending at £32.04
- £25.45Trending at £31.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.