All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 15 readings on interesting topics such as the technology of 21stcentury deep-sea treasure hunting, Pixar Studios' computer-generated movie magic, the Flying Doctors of Australia, and more. This title helps you: develop your reading comprehension skills at the intermediate level; and prepare for the comprehension sections of ESL tests.
- Author BiographyDiane Engelhardt has been an ESL instructor for more than 20 years. She has taught conversational and business English to a wide variety of students in Canada and Germany. She also has prepared students for TOEFL, Cambridge First Certificate, and London Chamber of Commerce. She currently teaches at Royal Roads University International Student Centre in Victoria, Canada.
- Author(s)Diane Engelhardt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight510 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.