CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Japanese kana is no problem when you practice, practice, practice. Suitable for intermediate to advanced learners of Japanese, this book leads you step-by-step through the complexities of writing hiragana and katakana characters. It is packed with examples that illustrate how to write hiragana and katakana characters.
- Author BiographyRita L. Lampkin is a veteran of some thirty years teaching Japanese and English as a Second Language in Japan, Hawaii, and the U.S. mainland, as well as developing curriculum and writing numerous books on both subjects. Osamu Hoshino has spent many years teaching English as a Second Language in his native Japan and Japanese in the United States.
- Author(s)Rita L. Lampkin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.