Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays exploring the gap between theory and practice in comparative legal studies.
- Author BiographyMaurice Adams is Professor of General Jurisprudence at Tilburg University, The Netherlands, and Professor of Comparative Law at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. Jacco Bomhoff is Lecturer in Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJacco Bomhoff,Maurice Adams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.