Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)F.B. Vernadat,Frank DiCesare,George Harhalakis,Jean-Marie Proth,Manuel Silva Suarez
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1: Introducing Petri nets; M. Silva. Nets and net systems. On modelling features. On net systems interpretations. Approaching concurrency qualitative problems. Qualitative analysis of net system models. Some net subclasses and their analysis. Concluding remarks. 3: Principles of system modelling; J.M. Proth. Manufacturing system modelling: basic concepts. Transportation system between two points on a shop-floor. Storage facilities. Operation modelling. Tool systems. Material-handling systems. Conclusion. 3: Synthesis for manufacturing systems integration; F. DiCesare, Mu Der Jeng. Introduction to Synthesis. Bottom-up synthesis. Top-down methods. Hybrid synthesis: combining top-down and bottom-up. Summary. 4: Performance evaluation of manufacturing systems; J.M. Proth. Introduction. Event graphs: definition and properties. Manufacturing systems working on a cyclic basis. The general case. 5: Petri nets for manufacturing information systems; G. Harhalakis, F.B. Vernadat. Introduction. Basics of manufacturing information systems. High-level Petri nets. Organization analysis and conceptual database design. Modeling, analysis and implementation of company policies. Conclusions. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.