All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a refererence guide for building a scheduling model based on project management principles, describing its major components and the ways it can be assessed for its effectiveness over the life of the project.
- Author(s)Project Management Institute
- PublisherProject Management Institute
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- Place of PublicationNewton Square, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProject Management Institute
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
- £14.27Trending at £15.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.