All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for a better life - one filled with true contentment and joy? This book utilizes a cutting-edge transdiagnostic approach at the forefront of contemporary behavioral therapy to help you break free from these psychological traps, once and for all.
- Author BiographyRuth Baer, PhD, is professor of clinical psychology at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, where she conducts research on mindfulness and teaches mindfulness-based treatments. She is the editor of two books: Mindfulness-Based Treatment Approaches and Assessing Mindfulness and Acceptance Processes in Clients. Foreword author Mark Williams, PhD, is professor of clinical psychology at Oxford University, UK, where he is also Wellcome Principal Research Fellow. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences and a Fellow of the British Academy. He is author of many books and articles on the psychology of depression and its treatment, focusing on mindfulness-based approaches.
- Author(s)Ruth A. Baer
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.