All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses on five aspects of new historicism: recurrent use of anecdotes, preoccupation with the nature of representations, fascination with the history of the body, sharp focus on neglected details, and skeptical analysis of ideology.
- Author BiographyCatherine Gallagher is the Eggers Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley. Stephen Greenblatt is the Cogan University Professor of the Humanities at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Catherine Gallagher,Stephen Greenblatt
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.87
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.