All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £68.08Trending at £69.07
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
About this product
- DescriptionClinically focused for everyday use in psychiatric care, Practicing Patient Safety in Psychiatry covers all problematic aspects of care delivery in an easy-to-read format featuring vivid case study examples.
- Author BiographyDr. Geetha Jayaram has been the Physician Advisor for the Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital for 21 years, and the Chair of the International Patient Safety committee for the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Jayaram is an outstanding clinician who has taught patient safety to residents and faculty for two decades. She is a pioneer in the field of psychiatric patient safety, and has been invited to teach safety both nationally and internationally for many years.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight242 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGeetha Jayaram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.