CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionPracticing Servant Leadership, the newest entry in the bestselling servant-leadership field, brings today's top thinkers together to bring servant leadership into the daily lives of leaders.
- Author BiographyLarry C. Spears is president and CEO of the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership. Spears is the former managing director of the Greater Philadelphia Philosophy Consortium, a cooperative association of twelve colleges and universities in the Philadelphia area. He is the author or editor of numerous books, including On Becoming a Servant-Leader, Reflections on Leadership, and Seeker and Servant from Jossey-Bass. Michele Lawrence directs the annual international conference for the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership and acts as editor of the quarterly newsletter, The Servant-Leader. Together with Spears, she is coeditor of Focus on Leadership from John Wiley & Sons.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight506 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLarry C. Spears,Michele Lawrence
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.