CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPractising mental maths is key to children's mathematical development and this book provides a quick and simply way of delivering a maths test on every day of the school year. There are 190 tests in total, each with ten questions: Warm up questions, Quick fire questions and a Problem solver to really get brains ticking.
- Author BiographyJudy Richardson has many years of experience in primary schools in London, Bedfordshire and Norfolk. She was the Deputy Headteacher of a thriving Norfolk First School, before she took up writing full-time. Andrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He is ranked within the top five best-selling educational authors in the United Kingdom.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight371 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.