CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases new interdisciplinary academic research on the relationship between information literacy and learning. It combines findings with new understandings drawn from theoretical and empirical research conducted in primary and secondary schools, higher education, workplaces, and community contexts.
- Author BiographyAnnemaree Lloyd is Senior Lecturer at the School of Information Studies, Charles Sturt University, Australia. Her research focuses on information literacy in theoretical and applied contexts. Sanna Talja is Professor in the Department of Archives, Libraries, and Museums (ALM) at Upsalla University, Sweden.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight660 g
- Edited byDr. Annemaree Lloyd,Sanna Talja
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.