CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.22Trending at £5.65
- £23.97Trending at £25.55
- £38.31Trending at £40.45
- £37.82Trending at £40.88
- £33.52Trending at £35.85
- £27.35Trending at £27.89
- £6.38Trending at £7.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleABCT Clinical Assessment Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 231 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid Reitman,George H. Noell,Mary Lou Kelley
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Guide to Volume III: Externalizing Behavior in Children. Introduction. 1. Assessment of children's behavior in the school setting. 2. Behavior problems in the school setting: synthesizing structural and functional assessment. 3. Functional assessment of school-based concerns. 4. Direct assessment of clients' instructional needs: improving academic, social, and emotional outcomes. Part II: Assessment Instruments. 5. Summary grid of reviewed measures. 6. Measures of externalizing and attentional problems in children. References. Subject index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.