All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of clinical assessment handbooks, this book guides clinicians and researchers in choosing practical tools relevant for clinical assessment, intervention, and/or research in this area. It provides critical overviews of key assessment issues and various assessment tools in depression.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleABCT Clinical Assessment Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIII, 353 p.
- Weight1410 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byArthur M. Nezu,Elizabeth A. Meadows,George F. Ronan,Kelly S. McClure
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.