Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a practical hands-on instruction manual for enterprise architects. This book prepares you to better engage IT, management, and business users by equipping you with the tools and knowledge you need to address the most common enterprise architecture challenges.
- Author BiographyJames Luisi has over 30 years of experience within business and IT, where he has gained a unique perspective that contributes to the way business and IT collaborate to address the conditions that result from the cycles of acquisition and rapid expansion in ways that serve the customer, shareholder, and business and IT stakeholders. A family business owner, he is also insurance and series 7 and 24 licensed, with experience in dealer banking, brokerage, securities exchanges, commercial banking, retail banking, life insurance, property and casualty, and portfolio management. He has experience in the government sector, defense and intelligence, very large databases (VLDB), cloud computing, and several areas of artificial intelligence (AI), such as natural language processing (NLP). The foundation of Luisi's IT background rests upon large information systems, control systems, database technologies, artificial intelligence, operational workflow and most every discipline of enterprise architecture and infrastructure architecture.
- Author(s)James Luisi
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.