All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to Scala 2.11, with in-depth coverage of new features such as Akka actors, parallel collections, and tail call optimization, this book will show you how to create stellar applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., and an adjunct faculty at the University of Houston. He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly invited speaker at several international conferences. He's the (co)author of multiple books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer.
- Author(s)Venkat Subramaniam
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.