CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the search by America's first generation of pragmatists for a unique set of rhetorics that would serve the needs of a developing democracy. Analyzing pragmatism's historical development, this book provides information on its association with an alternative but significant and often overlooked tradition.
- Author BiographyRobert Danisch is a visiting assistant professor of communication studies and philosophy at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. He received his Ph.D. in communication from the University of Pittsburgh and a B.A. in philosophy and in history from the University of Virginia, where he was an Echols Scholar.
- Author(s)Robert Danisch
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Series TitleStudies in Rhetoric/Communication
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byThomas W. Benson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.