All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael R. Slater argues for the contemporary relevance of pragmatist views in the philosophy of religion.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Slater is a Lecturer in the Department of Theology at Georgetown University, Washington DC. He is the author of William James on Ethics and Faith (2009).
- Author(s)Michael R. Slater
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £35.23
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £15.45Trending at £15.67
- £11.02Trending at £11.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.