All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.96Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the methodological problems of the discipline related to the transformation of humanistic and modern philologies, searching for the links between two historically distinct interdisciplinary projects: humanist philology and structuralist semiology.
- Author BiographyMartin Prochazka and Ondrej Pilny are lecturers in the Department of Anglophone Literatures and Cultures at Charles University, Prague.
- PublisherKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- Place of PublicationOvocny
- Country of PublicationCzech Republic
- ImprintKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Weight278 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMartin Prochazka,Ondrej Pilny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.