All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the central role of prayer in the history and psychology of religion through the ages, from ancient indigenous prayer rituals to large-scale public worship. It includes coverage of prayer in philosophy, mysticism, in prophetic religion and in public worship.
- Author BiographyFriedrich Heiler was a German scholar of religion, writing during and after the First World War. He was a major player in the move to ecunmenicism.
- Author(s)Friedrich Heiler
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication25/09/1997
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.