All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes prayers, presented as letters to God, that reflect a mom's gratitude for the everyday moments with a newborn daughter. This book contains universal expressions of love and photos of sweet babies. It offers a tribute to the wonder of life and the divine gift of motherhood.
- Author BiographyAngela Thomas is a sought-after speaker, teacher, and bestselling author of Do You Think I'm Beautiful?, My Single Mom Life, Prayers for My Baby Boy, and Prayers for My Baby Girl. She inspires thousands at national conferences, workshops, and through video studies that she filmed and wrote including Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask. www.angelathomas.com Julie Johnson built a reputation for quality and creative innovation as a photographer. Since establishing her business in 2001, her award-winning work has grown to include studio and on-site portraiture, wedding photojournalism, and four published books, Welcome to Our Table, Prayers for My Baby Girl, Prayers for My Baby Boy, and Southern Teatime Pleasures.
- Author(s)Angela Thomas
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Photographs byJulie Johnson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.