CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionHow often Christians find themselves worn down by circumstances, worn through by relationships, and worn out by their own heart struggles. This book guides them to pray for God's desires: the confidence that anything that happens will bring them closer to Him; and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Lloyd John Ogilvie has authored more than 50 books, including Conversation with God, When You Need a Miracle, and the immensely popular daily devotional God's Best for My Life. He previously served as senior pastor of Hollywood Presbyterian Church in California and as chaplain of the United States Senate. Now he maintains a busy schedule of leading Preaching with Passion Conferences for pastors and motivational speaking throughout the world.
- Author(s)Lloyd John Ogilvie
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight86 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.