Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.50Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Brook studies three widely separated and economically dissimilar counties. He draws on rich data in monastic gazetteers to examine the patterns and social consequences of patronage.
- Author(s)Timothy Brook
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleHarvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note10ill.3M.
- Weight740 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.