Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful prayer book for peace, with morning and evening prayers for each day of the week. Richly illustrated throughout, it articulates the longings for peace that are at the heart of the world's major religions. A versatile liturgical resource, suitable for retreats, worship, assemblies and personal prayer.
- Author BiographyPhilip Newell is a poet, scholar and teacher. Formerly Warden of Iona Abbey, he is internationally acclaimed for his work in the field of Celtic spirituality. He is a Church of Scotland minister with a passion for peace in the world and a fresh vision for harmony between its great spiritual traditions. Canadian by birth, he lives in Edinburgh with his family.
- Author(s)J. Philip Newell
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £7.16Trending at £7.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.