All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- Descriptionprovides a comprehensive introduction to the property development process, with emphasis on financial analysis of projects expanded information on valuations and new developments and trends, together with revised date and charts well-known author of surveying and construction textbooks.
- Author BiographyAllan Ashworth D. Univ (Hon), MSc, MRICS is a Visiting Professor at the University of Salford and the Adjunct Professor in Quantity Surveying at Unitec in New Zealand. He is a former HMI (Her Majesty's Inspector) in the Department for Education and Employment and is currently the Senior Academic Advisor to the Centre for Education in the Built Environment based at the universities of Cardiff and Salford.
- Author(s)Allan Ashworth
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight650 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.