All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfluence established the author as the world's foremost authority on the science of persuasion. In this book, he builds on his investigations into the subtle world of influence to reveal that the best persuaders succeed not because of what they say or how they say it, but because of what they do in the moment before they deliver their message.
- Author BiographyRobert Cialdini has spent his entire career researching the science of influence, earning him an international reputation as an expert in the fields of persuasion, compliance, and negotiation. Currently Dr Cialdini is Regents' Professor Emeritus of Psychology and Marketing at Arizona State University. In the field of influence and persuasion he is the most cited living social psychologist in the world today. According to Dan Pink's current bestseller, To Sell is Human, 'Cialdini has done more to advance the scholarship of persuasion than anyone in the world.' As well as his bestselling books, his ground-breaking research has been featured in the most prestigious of scientific journals as well as on TV, radio and in the business and national press throughout the world. An interview with him in the July-August 2013 issue of Harvard Business Review, titled 'The Uses (and Abuses) of Influence', calls him the 'leading social scientist in the field of influence.' The May 2014 issue of Inc. identifies him as one of the 'Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts in the World'. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Professor Robert B. Cialdini
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight560 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.