CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.08
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe school-to-work transition has been an important topic in the fields of education and sociology research in the past few years. With a strong comparative nature, the author presents this systematic investigation of the pre-vocational education in Germany and China and analyzes their curricula of pre-vocational education.
- Author BiographyDr. Jun Li is a teacher and researcher at the Tongji University, Shanghai, People's Republic of China.
- Author(s)Jun Li
- PublisherGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight263 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.