CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis commentary assesses each passage in the Gospel of Luke in terms of its historical and theological meaning. Each section ends with specific preaching suggestions.
- Author BiographyKeith F. Nickle is a retired pastor and the former dean of Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Keith F. Nickle
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.