CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of original essays by experts in the field explores the relationship between precarious work and gender.
- Author BiographyJudy Fudge is currently Professor at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University in Toronto, where she teaches employment and labour law. Beginning January 2007, she will be the Lansdowne Chair at the Faculty of Law, University of Victoria. Rosemary Owens is a Reader in Law at the University of Adelaide, where she researches and teaches in the areas of labour and industrial relations law, Australian constitutional law, and feminist legal theory.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJudy Fudge,Rosemary Owens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.