All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of mothers and daughters, of a struggle with racial identity and a journey to find a sense of belonging
- Author BiographyPrecious Williams is a former contributing editor to Cosmopolitan and her personal essays and celebrity interviews have also appeared in the Telegraph, The Times, the Guardian, Wallpaper, Elle, Marie Claire and the New York Post. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Precious Williams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight180 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- sunshine252611 Feb, 2014by
I have not read the book yet. However,i chose the book because it is something me and precious got in common in regard to the life we had as a child.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.