CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe boom era began with the discovery of gold in California in 1848 and extended over 150 years to include the rushes in the Pikes Peak region in Colorado, the Black Hills of South Dakota, Alder Gulch in Montana, and the Yukon. PRECIOUS DUST humanizes the mad rush to these remote places. 18 photos. 5 maps. Index.
- Author BiographyPaula Mitchell Marks's books include And Die in the West: The Story of the O.K. Corral Gunfight. She teaches history at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Paula Mitchell Marks
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight582 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.