Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an ethnography of the social and medical worlds of a community of Tibetan refugees in India, this book addresses two main questions: first, how has the prolonged displacement of Tibetan refugees affected concepts of health in the exile community? Second, how has exile changed traditional Tibetan medical practices?
- Author BiographyAudrey Prost is a lecturer in International Health at University College London.
- Author(s)Audrey Prost
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication05/08/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEpistemologies of Healing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.