Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers innovations in the theory, design and realization of low-noise, low-drift interface electronics for bridge transducers and thermocouples. The focus is on power efficient dynamic offset cancellation techniques to mitigate low frequency errors.
- Author BiographyRong Wu was born on November 4, 1981. She received the B.Eng. degree in microelectronics from Fudan University, Shanghai, China, in 2003. After one year of graduate studies in Fudan, she started the M.Sc. program in electrical engineering at Delft University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands, in September, 2004. She received her M.Sc. degree from TU Delft in February 2006 and her M.Sc. degree from Fudan University in July, 2006, both in electrical engineering. In October 2006, she joined the Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory of the TU Delft, pursuing her Ph.D degree on the subject of precision amplifier and sigma-delta ADCs for sensor read-out. In December 2011, she received her Ph.D degree. Currently, she is with precision ADC group of Analog Devices in Wilmington, MA. Her research interests include sensors, precision analog and mixed-signal interface electronics.
- Author(s)Johan H. Huijsing,Kofi A. A. Makinwa,Rong Wu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.