Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number745
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySavely G. Karshenboim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsLooking Through Simple Atoms and Molecules at Fundamental Physics.- Looking Through Simple Atoms and Molecules at Fundamental Physics.- Precision Measurements and Fundamental Constants.- The Muon g-: Status and Perspectives.- Guide for Atomic and Particle Physicists to CODATA's Recommended Values of the Fundamental Physical Constants.- Proton Structure and Hydrogen Energy Levels.- Precise Radii of Light Nuclei from Electron Scattering.- Nucleon Form Factor Measurements in Mainz: Past and Future.- Proton Structure Corrections to Hydrogen Hyperfine Splitting.- Atoms with Few Electrons.- Precision Laser Spectroscopy of Li+ and Neutral Lithium.- Halo Nuclei in Laser Light.- Exotic Atoms and Heavy Ions.- Quantum Electrodynamics in Extreme Fields: Precision Spectroscopy of High-Z H-like Systems.- Pionic Hydrogen.- Precision Spectroscopy of Antiprotonic Helium Atoms and Ions - Weighing the Antiproton.- Simple Molecules.- Precision Spectroscopy of Molecular Hydrogen Ions: Towards Frequency Metrology of Particle Masses.- Nuclear Magnetic Dipole Moments from NMR Spectra - Quantum Chemistry and Experiment.- The Negative Ion of Positronium: Decay Rate Measurements and Prospects for Future Experiments.- Savely G. Karshenboim: Guide for Atomic and Particle Physicists to CODATA's Recommended Values of the Fundamental Physical Constants.
- Author BiographySavely G. Karhsenboim is a member of CODATA task group on fundamental constants (the group which produces internationally recognized values of the fundamental constants), cochairman of series conferences on simple atoms (2000, 2002, 2004, 2006), coeditor of three books previously published by Springer, author or recent review in Physics reports (2005) on Precision physics of simple atoms.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.